70% Extra Volume
Extra Cleansing*, Extra Relief*
- Ready-to-Use Saline Laxative
- Latex Free
- Soft, Flexible Comfortip®
- Easy Squeeze ~ Now Easier to Squeeze, Patented Technology**
- #1 Doctor Recommended*
Protective shield prevents contamination. Pre-lubricated Comfortip® for easy of insertion. One-way safety valve controls flow and prevents reflux. Easy squeeze bottle.
*Based on the results of use of the product by regular 4.5 fl. oz. enema users.
How to use:
- Remove orange protective shield from enema Comfortip® before inserting.
- With steady pressure, gently insert enema tip into rectum with a slight side-to-side movement, with tip pointing toward navel. Insertion may be easier if person receiving enema bears down, as if having a bowel movement. This helps relax the muscles around the anus.
- Do not force the enema tip into rectum as this can cause injury.
- Squeeze bottle until nearly all liquid is gone. It is not necessary to empty the bottle completely, as it contains more liquid than needed.
- Remove Comfortip® from rectum and maintain position until urge to evacuate is strong (usually 2 to 5 minutes)
Positions for using this enema: Left-side position: Lie on left side with knee bent, and arms resting comfortably. Knee-chest position: Kneel, then lower head and chest forward until left side of face is resting on surface with left arm folded comfortably.
Single daily dosage: Do not use more unless directed by a doctor.
- Adults and children 12 years and over - one bottle
- Children 2 to 11 years - use Fleet® Enema for Children
- Children under 2 years - Do not use
- each 197-ml delivered dose contains:
- sodium 4.4g
- this product generally produces a bowel movement in 1-5 minutes
Carton sealed for safety. If seal with Fleet emblem on top or bottom flap is broken or missing, do not use.
© C.B. Fleet Company, Inc 2005
Fleet® Enemas are Latex Free. Allergic reaction to materials containing Latex is a growing and serious medical problem.
For rectal use only.
Dosage warning: Using more than one enema in 24 hours can be harmful.
Ask a doctor before using this product if you:
- are on a sodium-restricted diet
- have a kidney disease
Ask a doctor before using any laxative if you have:
- abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habit lasting more than 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for more than 1 week
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have:
- rectal bleeding
- no bowel movement after the enema is given
These symptoms may indicate a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Professional Use Warnings
Do not use in patients with congestive heart failure, clinically significant impairment of renal function, ascites, known or suspected gastrointestinal obstruction, megacolon (congenital or acquired) or imperforate anus.
Use with caution in patients with impaired renal function, pre-existing electrolyte disturbances, or in patients on diuretics or other medications that may affect electrolyte levels or where colostomy exists. Since Fleet® Enema contains sodium phosphates, there is a risk of elevated serum levels of sodium and phosphate and decreased levels of calcium and potassium, and consequently hypernatremia, hyperphospatemia, hypocalcemia, hypokalemia and acidosis may occur. This is of particular concern in children with megacolon or any other condition where there is retention of enema solution. Additional liquids by mouth are recommended.
For relief of occasional constipation or bowel cleansing before rectal examinations.
|Serving Size||1 197-mL Delivered D|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.17
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.15x 2.15x 8.05
Item Code: 629238
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $599earn points
- $999Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $899Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- 2/$1000 or 1/$599Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $799Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Benadryl Allergy Dye-Free Liq...24 capsules$599earn points
- $849earn points