Frequently bought with...
- $1399earn points
- $1099Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $649Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $579Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $629Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- 2/$1500 or 1/$829Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $599Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
4 Bottles - 4.5 Fl Oz (133 mL) Each
Ready-to-Use Saline Laxative
- #1 Doctor recommended
- Latex Free
- Soft, Flexible Comfortip®
- Easy Squeeze®
Complete enema in a disposable squeeze bottle with soft, pre-lubricated Comfortip®
Fleet Enemas are Latex free. Allergic reaction to materials containing Latex is a growing and serious medical problem.
Single daily dosage
Do not use more unless directed by a doctor. See Warnings.
- Adults and children 12 years and over - 1 Bottle
- Children 2 to 11 years - use Fleet® Enema for Children
- Children under 2 years - do not use
How to use:
- Remove orange protective shield from enema Comfortip® before inserting.
- With steady pressure, gently insert enema tip into rectum with a slight side-to-side movement, with tip pointing toward navel. Insertion may be easier if person receiving enema bears down, as if having a bowel movement. This helps relax the muscles around the anus.
- Do not force the enema tip into rectum as this can cause injury.
- Squeeze bottle until nearly all liquid is gone. It is not necessary to empty the bottle completely, as it contains more liquid than needed.
- Remove Comfortip® from rectum and maintain position until urge to evacuate is strong (usually 2 to 5 minutes)
Positions for using this enema: Left-side position: Lie on left side with knee bent, and arms resting comfortably. Knee-chest position: Kneel, then lower head and chest forward until left side of face is resting on surface with left arm folded comfortably.
©C.B. Fleet Company, Inc
Fleet® Enemas are Latex Free. Allergic reaction to materials containing Latex is a growing and serious medical problem.
For rectal use only. Dosage warning: Using more than one enema in 24 hours can be harmful.
Ask a doctor before using this product if you: are on a sodium-restricted diet, have a kidney disease, or are pregnant or nursing a baby Ask a doctor before using any laxative if you have: abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting, a sudden change in bowel habit lasting more than 2 weeks or already used a laxative for more than 1 week Stop use and ask a doctor if you have: rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after the enema is given. These symptoms may indicate a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Professional Use Warnings
Do not use in patients with megacolon, gastrointestinal obstruction, imperforate anus, or congestive heart failure. Use with caution in patients with impaired renal function, pre-existing electrolyte disturbances, or a colostomy, or in patients on diuretics or other medications that may affect electrolyte levels. Hypocalcemia, hyperphosphatemia, hypernatremia, hypokalemia or acidosis may occur.
For relief of occasional constipation or bowel cleansing before rectal examinations.
|Serving Size||118 mL|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.5
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.7x 3.8x 7.2
Item Code: 429420
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $599earn points
- Benadryl Allergy Dye-Free Liq...24 capsules$599earn points
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF