- Powers thru messes
- With no phosphorus
- Not harmful to septic tanks
Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.
Powers Thru Messes
- One 32 fluid ounce spray bottle of Formula 409 All Purpose Cleaner, Lemon
- Kills food related bacteria on hard, non porous, non food contact surfaces
- Leaves a Streak-Free Shine
- Cuts through grease and grime quickly
- Does not contain ammonia or bleach
- Smart Tube Technology Means You'll Spray Every Drop
- Convenient Spray Bottle Aims Cleaner Right Where You Need It
Formula 409 All Purpose Cleaner cuts through grease and leaves your kitchen sparkling and smelling like fresh cut lemons. Just spray and watch as it quickly dissolves grime on contact, while also delivering a streak free shine. Formula 409 All Purpose is the convenient and effective solution for keeping your kitchen looking its best.
Contains no phosphorus. Not harmful to septic systems.
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Turn nozzle to "spray" or "stream".
- Spray 6 to 8 inches from surface.
- Spray product straight onto soils and wipe clean with a dry paper towel or lint-free cloth. Repeat for heavily soiled areas.
- Spray until thoroughly wet.
- Let stand 10 minutes. Then wipe.
- For heavily soiled areas, a precleaning is required.
To Sanitize Non-Food Contact Surfaces and Deodorize:
- Spray until thoroughly wet.
- Let stand 30 seconds. Then wipe.
- For heavily soiled areas a precleaning is required.
Not recommended for use on soft vinyl, varnishes or aluminum. For painted surfaces, test small area first. For surfaces that may come into contact with food, a potable water rinse is required.
Storage and Disposal: Store out of reach of children. Refill only with this product. Rinse and offer empty container for recycling. If recycling is not available, discard container in trash.
©The Clorox Company
Precautionary Statements: Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals.
Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Avoid contact with foods. Contains no phosphorus. Not harmful to septic systems.
First Aid: If in eyes: hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water fir 15 to 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 to 20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2.27
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.85x 2.95x 11.2
Item Code: 655679
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.