- Supports normal vein function
- For healthy circulation & tone
- No artificial colors or preservatives
Varicose Vein Complex
Clinically proven nutrients for normal vein function*
- Diosmin - Popular European Extract Micronized for Healthy Vein Circulation & Tone*
- Venocin®+ - Proven Vasoprotective* Horse Chestnut Seed Extract
- Centellin®+ - Clinically Proven for Normal Vein Function*
Clinical research has proven that potent natural ingredients found in citrus rinds, Gotu Kola and Horse Chestnut help support normal vein function.* VeinFactors™ supports normal vein function with patented extracts, traditional compounds and natural co-factors.
Diosmin and Hesperidin are naturally-occurring flavonoids which can be found in citrus rinds. Widely used in Europe where it has been clinically studied, Diosmin has been shown to help maintain blood vessel tone and support healthy leg circulation. VeinFactors™ Diosmin is "micronized," reducing nutrient particle size for better absorption and efficacy.
Venocin®+ is extracted from Horse Chestnut seed and is standardized for 20% escin, a triterpenic saponin mixture that helps normalize swelling while protecting healthy veins. Centellin®+ is extracted from Gotu Kola and is standardized for 8% total triterpenes, which research shows may be beneficial for normal vein function.
Soluble Citrus Extract contains nine different flavonoids from natural citrus extract. Citrus bioflavonoids possess antioxidant properties and have been shown to positively impact normal capillary integrity. Butcher's Broom extract has been reported to improve healthy vein strength and tone.
Whole Horse Chestnut, Butcher's Broom and Citrus powder provide natural whole plant co-factors that nature created and have been added to provide a complete venous support formula.
VeinFactors™ is potency-enhanced with Futurebiotics BioAccelerators™. Clinically-proven BioPerine®+ (piper nigrum extract) improves nutrient bioavailability, while our proprietary natural compound of Ginger extract, Trikatu, super-portent Digezyme®+ and Lactospore®+ boosts digestion and absorption.
91% of 3,174 patients from 23 countries given 1000 mg daily of Diosmin flavonoid compound judged efficacy of the product to be "good" or "excellent". (Jantet-G and the Relief Study Group. Angiology 2002:53:245-256.)
Healthy Vein Action Plan
Varicose veins lose their capacity to carry and return blood to the heart and become enlarged with extra blood. As veins send the blood back to the heart, they act as one-way valves. If a vein becomes weak, blood may flow backwards and collect in the vein, causing it to swell or become varicose. Heredity, obesity and diet, prolonged standing, leg injury and hormones are all contributing factors in developing varicose veins.
- Take Futurebiotics VeinFactors™ and a comprehensive multivitamin. Avoid alcohol, which can cause the veins in your legs to dilate.
- Eat a diet high in fiber and low in fat, including fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
- Salt (sodium) can cause excess fluid retention and swelling. Use other spices and blends to flavor foods.
- To help increase circulation, include 30 minutes of moderate aerobic exercise that work the lower extremities, such as running or jogging, walking and biking.
- Avoid prolonged sitting by walking around every hour or so.
- Shift positions regularly when standing.
- Maintain a healthy weight to take excess pressure off of legs and lower extremities.
- Hormonal changes that occur during pregnancy and menopause, as well as taking hormones, may put unwanted stress on veins. Speak withy our health professional about healthy options.
Do's and Don'ts
- Elevate you legs as much as possible; raise your legs above your heart for maximum benefit.
- Injuries complicate varicose veins, so be careful.
Measure Your Progress
Be aware of vein health and look for improvement in the pain and appearance of varicose and spider veins. Studies indicate that focused dietary regimens can be very effective in helping normal vein function and may take 3-6 months to see improvement. Work with your health professional to manage the causes and track your progress.
VeinFactors™ - taking inspiration from Nature. This 100% vegetarian product has an aromatic botanical essence added, along with natural whole plant co-factors including Horse Chestnut leaf, Butcher's Broom root and Citrus powder from lemon peel. Glass packaging extends natural freshness and helps maintain potency.
Contains absolutely no added yeast, sugar, salt, starch, corn, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, artificial colors or preservatives.
+Registered trademarks of Sabinsa Corp.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules, preferably with meals.
Do not take if you are pregnant or nursing.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size||3 Capsules|
|Serving Per Container||30|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Proprietary Vein Support Compount:||475mg|
|Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract|
|Horse Chestnut Leaf|
|Butcher's Broom (Ruscus Aculeatus)|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.57
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.5x 2.45x 4.65
Item Code: 251971