Deluxe Wrist Stabilizer helps relieve Carpal Tunnel Syndrome*
- Palmar and dorsal stabilizers for rigid support
- Comfort features for all day and night use
- Doctor recommended to help relieve pain and swelling*
- Easy to put on and take off
- Adjusts for customized fit
- Allows free movement of fingers
- Slide-Guard® fasteners for secure fit and ease of aplication
- Palm Padding uses confortable, conforming memory foam
- Comfort Pad strap relieves chafing around thumb
- Patented palmer splint can adjust to optimize wrist position
- Soft-touch, breathable, latex-free fabric
Size: Small-Medium (left hand) 5.5-7.5 in (14.0-19.0 cm).
Measure around the wrist at smallest point.
FUTURO® offers a wide range of high quality products. Each is designed to offer optimal support, comfort and fit. Developed in collaboration with a panel of physicians, surgeons and medical specialists.
Futuro® guarantees its products to be of the highest quality. If you should receive a defective product, please wash and return it. for replacement or full replacement value
*Physicians often recommend the use of a rigid wrist brace during management of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and other painful wrist conditions. If symptoms persist, discontinue use and contact a physician.
for more information visit our website at futuro.com
Made in U.S.A.
- Loosen all fasteners and the wrap-around strap. Slide hand into the stabilizer with wide vinyl strip running along palm side of wrist.
- stabilizer is properly positioned when thumb is in place and splint rests comfortably in the palm. Tighten Slide-Guard® fasteners.
- Wrap the middle strap around the wrist. Adjust all straps until fit is firm, yet comfortable.
Care: Remove metal splint and close all fasteners prior to washing. Hand wash with mild soap in warm (not hot) water. Rinse well and air dry. Do not machine wash, tumble dry, dry clean, or use bleach or fabric softeners.
©2002 Beiersdorf Inc.
If discomfort or pain results, persists or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician.
This FUTURO® Deluxe Wrist Stabilizer helps provide comfortable protection and firm support to injured, weak, or post-cast wrists requiring rigid stabilization.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.26
Product in inches (LxWxH): 9.1x 3.8x 1.65
Item Code: 242979
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.