- With naturally occurring Vitamin C
- Supports healthy immune function
- Contains highest amounts of flavonoids
Only 1 Teaspoon Per Day!
- Rich in naturally occurring Vitamin C
- Organic European Sambucus nigra
Safety - Purity - Efficacy Assured
Traditional Use and Modern Science
Black Elderberries (Sambucus nigra) have been recognized for centuries throughout Europe for their health supporting properties. Modern researchers have identified flavonoid compounds in Black Elderberries that may be directly responsible for many health-promoting benefits. These flavonoids - including anthocyanins, quercetin, and rutin, are thought to support healthy immune function during the winter season.
Setting A Higher Standard
Gaia Herbs Black Elderberry Syrup
- Made from Organic Black Elderberries
- Measured for the highest amounts of flavonoids in our state-of- the-art lab
- Super Concentrated - allows for lower daily dose
- Contains no high fructose corn syrup
- Contains no artificial flavors
- Contains no preservatives
- Contains no alcohol or glycerin
For night time support, look for Gaia Herbs Rapid Relief Black Elderberry NightTime Syrup, formulated to encourage healthy sleep during times of immune stress.
The Gaia Herbs Difference
Gaia Herbs owns and operates a 250 acre certified organic farm and processing facility in western North Carolina. We have been manufacturing herbal products from seed to bottle with the highest standards of purity, safety and effectiveness for more than 20 years.
- Made exclusively with organic European Black Elderberries (Sambucus nigra), organic acerola, and organic cane sugar and manufactured under certified organic processing standards.
- A 100% natural product made without chemical preservatives and contains no artificial flavors or aromas.
- Black Elderberries have been used safely throughout the world both as a food and as a therapeutic supplement.
- Can be used safely by both adults and children, without risk of side effects.
- Beneficial for sustained use throughout the winter season, as well as at onset to support healthy immune response.*
- Elderberries are naturally rich in anthocyanins - flavonoids that deliver protective and supportive actions within the body.*
Great Tasting... Naturally!
- Luscious, rich taste, not masked by artificial flavors or sweeteners - just as nature intended!
Product of Italy
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Adults: 1 teaspoon daily or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner
- Children age 2-12: 1/2 teaspoon daily or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner
For Acute Use:
- Adults: 1 teaspoon, 2 times daily or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner
- Children age 2-12: 1/2 teaspoon, 2 times daily or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner
Handling and Storage: Shake well before use. Refrigerate after opening.
©Gaia Herbs, Inc.