Gerber Graduates for Toddlers Lil' Entrees Mashed Potatoes & Gravy with Roasted Chicken5.3 oz.
Online and store prices may vary
Arrives in 1-3 business days* Restrictions apply.
See shipping FAQ
Frequently bought with...
lil' entrées® for toddlers
Mashed Potatoes & Gravy with Roasted Chicken and Carrots
Made with White Chicken Meat
Graduates Lil' Entrees Dishes are nutritious mealtime combinations in one convenient ready-to-serve tray for toddlers. They are as delicious as they are nutritious, carefully cooked for just the right taste and texture. Each Lil' Entree contains a full serving of veggies*. Plus, there are no added preservatives or artificial flavors. Each entree provides protein and 3 or more vitamins and minerals.
- No Preservatives
- Developmentally appropriate
- Full Serving of Vegetables*
- 10% daily value for 3 Vitamins and Minerals
- Provides Protein
*¼ cup = 1 serving of vegetables for toddlers according to the USDA Child and Adult Care Food Program.
Your child may be ready to use this product if he or she:
- Stands alone and begins to walk alone
- Feeds self easily with fingers
- Begins to use spoon and fork
- Bites through a variety of textures
Good to Know:
- Full serving of vegetables
- No preservatives
- Tender pieces - with the right size and texture
- Good source or Protein, Vitamin A, Niacin and Vitamin B6
Good to Remember:
- Graduates Lil' Entrées® selections are just as delicious as they are nutritious
- Toddlers need about 1,000 calories a day
- Each Lil' Entrées variety has a full serving of vegetables
- Lil' Entrées selections have no preservatives or artificial flavors added
- Try all 9 varieties of Lil' Entrées
- Remove tray from carton and puncture seal on both compartments.
- Microwave for 30 seconds.
- Carefully pull seal back from pull-tab at the end of small compartment just enough to drain liquid. After draining, remove seal from entire try and discard.
- Stir contents and test temperature before serving.
- Refrigerate after opening. Discard unused portion after 2 - 3 days.
Note: Microwave ovens vary, so time is approximate.
©Societe des Produits, Nestle S.A.
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid food.
Do not heat in conventional oven.
Caution: Contents are hot after heating, always test temperature before serving.
|Serving Size||1 Tray|
|Serving Per Container||1|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.33
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.25x 4.7x 6.35
Item Code: 217127
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.