Frequently bought with...
lil' entrées® for toddlers
Mashed Potatoes & Gravy with Roasted Chicken and Carrots
Made with White Chicken Meat
Graduates Lil' Entrees Dishes are nutritious mealtime combinations in one convenient ready-to-serve tray for toddlers. They are as delicious as they are nutritious, carefully cooked for just the right taste and texture. Each Lil' Entree contains a full serving of veggies*. Plus, there are no added preservatives or artificial flavors. Each entree provides protein and 3 or more vitamins and minerals.
- No Preservatives
- Developmentally appropriate
- Full Serving of Vegetables*
- 10% daily value for 3 Vitamins and Minerals
- Provides Protein
*¼ cup = 1 serving of vegetables for toddlers according to the USDA Child and Adult Care Food Program.
Your child may be ready to use this product if he or she:
- Stands alone and begins to walk alone
- Feeds self easily with fingers
- Begins to use spoon and fork
- Bites through a variety of textures
Good to Know:
- Full serving of vegetables
- No preservatives
- Tender pieces - with the right size and texture
- Good source or Protein, Vitamin A, Niacin and Vitamin B6
Good to Remember:
- Graduates Lil' Entrées® selections are just as delicious as they are nutritious
- Toddlers need about 1,000 calories a day
- Each Lil' Entrées variety has a full serving of vegetables
- Lil' Entrées selections have no preservatives or artificial flavors added
- Try all 9 varieties of Lil' Entrées
- Remove tray from carton and puncture seal on both compartments.
- Microwave for 30 seconds.
- Carefully pull seal back from pull-tab at the end of small compartment just enough to drain liquid. After draining, remove seal from entire try and discard.
- Stir contents and test temperature before serving.
- Refrigerate after opening. Discard unused portion after 2 - 3 days.
Note: Microwave ovens vary, so time is approximate.
©Societe des Produits, Nestle S.A.
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid food.
Do not heat in conventional oven.
Caution: Contents are hot after heating, always test temperature before serving.
|Serving Size||1 Tray|
|Serving Per Container||1|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.33
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.25x 4.7x 6.35
Item Code: 217127
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $1099earn points
- $1149earn points
- $829Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- 2/$500 or 1/$299Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Walgreens Baby Chest Rub Soot...1.76 oz.Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF