Fast pain relief.
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning).
Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Place 1 powder on tongue every 6 hours, while symptoms persists. Drink a full glass of water with each dose, or may stir powder into a class of water or other liquid. Do not take more than 4 powders in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Each powder contains: Potassium 60 mg
- Store below 25°C (77°F)
Reye's Syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 4 powders in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- Are age 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing prescription or non-prescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use:
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to aspiring or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if:
- You have liver disease
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- You are taking a diuretic
- You have asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for diabetes, gout, or arthritis.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- Feel faint
- Vomit blood
- Have bloody or black stools
- Have stomach pain that does not get better
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- Any new symptoms appear
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspiring during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during deliver.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
|Serving Size||1 Powder|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.05x 3.1x 2.6
Item Code: 265856
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.