- A rich, whole food source of omega-3's
- Adds fiber, calcium & antioxidants
- Plus it's 100% natural
100% Natural (Salvia Hispanica L)
The Richest Whole Food Source of Omega-3's and Fiber in Nature!*
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Orthodox Union
Chia was cultivated by the ancient Aztecs and was recognized as a "Super Food". Healthy Origins® 100% Natural White Chia Seed is a whole food with a neutral flavor that blends with any food while adding a punch of omega-3, fiber, calcium, antioxidants and much more.
Free of sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, barley, fish, shellfish, nuts, tree nuts, egg and dairy. No preservatives, artificial flavors or artificial colors. No trans fats. Non-GMO.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
12-48 grams per day (1-4 tablespoons).
The easiest ways to enjoy our White Chia:
- Add to yogurt, smoothies, soups, cereal, or oatmeal.
- Sprinkle on salads, over vegetables, or on top of other favorite foods.
- Hydrate for jellies, jams, and gravies.
Refrigerate after opening.