- Triple action pain relieving formula
- For hours of warming relief
- With hands off applicator
Triple Action Pain Relieving Formula
With Hands-Off Applicator
3 Pain Relievers Provide Hours of Warming Relief from:
- Back Muscle
- Joint Pain
Heet's unique "Triple Action" formula delivers three strong effective pain relieving medicines for hours of warming relief for arthritis, backache, muscle and joint pain, sprains and bruises.
Heet's fast-acting formula has been providing effective pain relief since 1929.
It's a powerful medicine that penetrates deep to relieve the pain. No mess. No grease. With hands off applicator.
Made in the USA
Questions or Comments?
Please call us at 904-384-3666
M-F 9am-4pm EST
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Using applicator, apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
Monticello Drug Company
- For external use only.
- Extremely flammable. Keep away from fire or flame. Avoid smoking during use and until product has dried.
- Cap bottle tightly and wash hands thoroughly after each use.
- Do not use: on irritated skin, reddened skin, on wounds, on damaged skin.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: diabetes, impaired circulation.
- When using this product: avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes, do not apply external heat or hot water as this could cause skin burns, do not bandage tightly.
- Stop use and ask doctor if: condition worsens, condition does not improve in 7 days, condition clears up and occurs again.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with: simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.46
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.5x 2.5x 4.7
Item Code: 143994
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.