- Natural relief
- No artificial flavors, dyes or parabens
- Less than 0.1% alcohol
- Measure only with the dosing syringe provided
- Do not use dosing syringe with other products
- On dosing syringe, mL = milliliter, tsp = teaspoon
- Children under 6 months of age: consult a licensed health care professional before using this product
- Children 6 months to under 1 year of age: 2.5 mL or 1/2 teaspoon up to 4 times daily (every 6 hours)
- Children 1 to 3 years of age: 5 mL or 1 teaspoon up to 6 times daily (every 4 hours)
Hyland's may be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at (800) 624-9659. © 2014 Hyland's, Inc.
- For persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma, smoking or emphysema
- If cough is accompanied by excessive mucus, unless directed by a licensed health care professional
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
- Symptoms are accompanied by high fever (101°F)
- Cough tends to recur or is accompanied by high fever, rash or persistent headache
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.38
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.85x 2.65x 5.05
Item Code: 356349
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.