Iams Small & Toy Breed Dog Food49.6 oz.
Online and store prices may vary
- #1 ingredient is chicken
- No soy or wheat
- No artificial preservatives
- For adults 1+ years
Small and toy breed dogs have big nutritional needs. That's why this recipe was designed just for them. This dry dog food is premium nutrition packed into a bite-size kibble and is designed to enrich your small dog's overall health. Our wholesome dog food is made with real chicken as the first ingredient and formulated with L-carnitine to help burn fat and promote a healthy metabolism. Your dog will love the hearty proteins sourced from chicken and egg. You will like that their favorite kibble is 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult dog maintenance. Give your small or toy breed adult dog something to look forward to at dinnertime.
- Weight of dog 1 lbs: 1/8 - 1/4 cup maintenance feed daily
- Weight of dog 3 lbs: 1/4 - 3/8 cup maintenance feed daily
- Weight of dog 5 lbs: 3/8 - 1/2 cup maintenance feed daily
- Weight of dog 10 lbs: 3/4 - 1 cup maintenance feed daily
- Weight of dog 20 lbs: 1 - 1-1/4 cups maintenance feed daily
- Feed this formula to small-breed dogs (up to 20 lbs.) 1 year and older
- Remember to have clean, fresh water available for your dog at all times
- Because Iams ProActive Health Small & Toy Breed dog food is complete and balanced for adult dogs, you do not need to add vitamin or mineral supplements
- When introducing Iams dog food, gradually mix it with your dog's current food over the course of 4 days
- Safe handling tips for any pet foods and treats: Please wash your hands before and after handling any pet food or treat. Wash pet food bowls with soap and hot water after each use
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 3.3
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.0x 6.5x 8.5
Item Code: 943627
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.