Icy to Dull the Pain...Hot to Relax it Away®
Lasts up to 8 hours. Pain relieving lotion on a breathable flexible sleeve.
Contains 3 Individually Wrapped Sleeves. Expands to fit 8" to 24" in circumference.
Adults and children over 12 years:
- Remove plastic insert and discard
- Pull Icy Hot® Sleeve onto ankle, elbow or knee - note: medicine is away from skin
- Carefully pull Icy Hot® Sleeve over itself, medicine will then be touching the skin. note: The drawing (on the box) should help you understand how to do this
- Apply one Icy Hot® Sleeve to affected area
- Repeat as necessary, but no more than 4 times daily
- Sleeve should feel snug but not tight.
Children 12 years or younger:
- Ask a doctor
©2003 Chattem, Inc.
For external use only.
When using this product: use only as directed, do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad, avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrane and do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, redness is present or irritation develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis, bursitis, tendonitis, muscle strains, muscle sprains, bruises and cramps.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.25
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.85x 5.8x 6.1
Item Code: 661428
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.