- Relieves symptoms of diarrhea, gas, cramps, and bloating
- 2 mg of loperamide hcl to relieve diarrhea symptoms
- 125 mg of simethicone to relieve gas symptoms
- Works faster than prescription loperamide hcl
Imodium Multi-Symptom Relief is the only over-the-counter antidiarrheal brand that combines two powerful medicines to relieve symptoms of diarrhea, gas, cramps, and bloating. Each caplet contains 2 milligrams of loperamide HCl to help relieve diarrhea, and 125 milligrams of simethicone to help relieve gas, cramps, and bloating. Imodium Multi-Symptom Relief works faster than loperamide HCl.
Questions or comments? call 1-877-895-3665 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
- drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- take only on an empty stomach ( 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal)
- find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
*adults and children 12 years and over ~ 2 caplets after the first loose stool; chew 1 caplet after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 4 caplets in 24 hours
*children 9-11 years (60-95 lbs) ~ 1 caplet after the first loose stool; 1/2 caplet after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 3 caplets in 24 hours
*children 6-8 years (45-59 lbs) ~ ask a doctor
- Each caplet contains: calcium 165 mg, sodium 4 mg
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- do not use if carton is open or if printed foil seal under bottle cap is open or torn
- see bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
©Johnson & Johnson
Allergy alert: Do not use if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to loperamide HCI
Do not use if you have bloody or black stool
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- mucus in the stool
- a history of liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking antibiotics
When using this product: tiredness, drowsiness or dizziness may occur. Be careful when driving or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- symptoms get worse
- diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days
- you get abdominal swelling or bulging. These may be signs of a serious condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Controls symptoms of diarrhea plus bloating, and cramps commonly referred to as gas
|Serving Size||1 Caplet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.08
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.15x 3.85x 3.15
Item Code: 527032
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.