Infants' Motrin Ibuprofen Oral Suspension, Concentrated Drops, Dye-Free Drops Original Berry1.0 fl oz
Online and store prices may vary
Arrives in 1-3 business days* Restrictions apply.
See shipping FAQ
Frequently bought with...
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $829Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $749Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headaches, and toothaches
- Temporarily relieves fever
- Contains ibuprofen
- Lasts up to 8 hours
- For infants 6-23 months
Help your little one feel better with Infants' Motrin Concentrated Drops. Containing 50 milligrams of ibuprofen per 1.25-milliliter dose, these pediatrician-recommended drops provide up to eight hours of relief from minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headaches, and toothaches. This berry-flavored formula is free of dyes and alcohol and is for use in infants 6-23 months.
Questions or comments? call 1-877-895-3665 (toll free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Made in United States
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- Do not give more than directed
- Shake well before using
- Find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age.
- Measure with the dosing device provided. Do not use with any other device.
- Dispense liquid slowly into the child¿s mouth, toward the inner cheek
- If needed, repeat dose every 6-8 hours
- Do not use more than 4 times a day
Weight (lb) (Age (mos)): Dose (mL)
Under 6 mos: ask a doctor.
12-17 lbs (6-11 mos): 1.25 mL
18-23 lbs (12-23 mos): 1.875 mL
- Store between 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F)
©Johnson & Johnson
Allergy alert: ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin.
Symptoms may include:
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
- Skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: this product contains an nsaid, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if your child:
- Has had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Takes a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Takes other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription nsaids (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- Takes more or for a longer time than directed
Sore throat warning: severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by doctor.
Do not use
- If the child has ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- Right before or after heart surgery
Ask a doctor before use if
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to your child
- Child has a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- Child has problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- Child has not been drinking fluids
- Child has lost a lot of fluid due to vomiting or diarrhea
- Child has high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- Child has asthma
- Child is taking a diuretic
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is
- Under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- Taking any other drug
When using this product
- Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- The risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Child experiences any of the following signs of stomach bleeding
- Feels faint
- Vomits blood
- Has bloody or black stools
- Has stomach pain that does not get better
- The child does not get any relief within first day (24 hours) of treatment
- Fever or pain gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- Any new symptoms appear
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. (1-800-222-1222).
- Reduces fever
- Relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headaches and toothaches
|Concentrated Drops, Dye-Free|
|Serving Size||1.25 mL|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.15
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.25x 2.25x 4.75
Item Code: 610013
Customers who bought this also bought...
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- 2/$700 or 1/$399Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- 2/$600 or 1/$329Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Gerber Graduates for 10+ Mont...4.44 oz.$279Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- 2/$1800 or 1/$12992/$20.00 or 1/$12.99earn points
- $229Buy 2, get 3rd FREE