- Pain Reliever-Fever Reducer
- Ibuprofen Free
- Alcohol Free
- Aspirin Free
Under 2 Years
Ask a Doctor
New dosing & directions. Please see dosing chart or ask a doctor for your child's correct dose.
Made in USA
*or as directed by a doctor.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- Do not give more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Shake well before using
- mL = milliliter
- Find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age
- Push air out of syringe. Insert tip into bottle opening
- Flip bottle upside down. Pull yellow part of syringe to correct dose
- Dispense liquid slowly into child's mouth, toward inner cheek
- Repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- Do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- Replace cap tightly to maintain child resistance
- Under 24 lbs, under 2 years: Ask a doctor
- 24-35 lbs, 2-3 years: 5 mL or as directed by a doctor
Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). © 2012 McNeil-PPC, Inc.
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- If your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition
Temporarily reduces fever; relieves minor aches and pains due to: the common cold, flu, headache, sore throat, toothache.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.14
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.3x 2.3x 4.4
Item Code: 149613