Infiniti by Conair Pro Spin Air Rotating Styler Black, Model BC1781.0 ea
The InfinitiPro by Conair 2 inch Spin Air Brush is changing the way you style your hair.
- Ionic conditioning
- Multi-directional spinning rotation
- 100x more ions for maximum shine
- 3 heat settings and 2 speeds for versatile styling
- Use with or without spin function
- Tangle-free Bristles Quickly Smooth Hair
- 2 in 1 Dry and Style with one simple tool
An all-in-one tool that produces versatile hairstyles, Conair is revolutionizing the way you dry and style your hair with the BC178 Spin Air Rotating Styler. It gives volume and shine to your hair while it simultaneously dries each strand. Drying is safe and delicate while delivering high heat. Don't worry about damaging hot spots or frizzy strands with the BC178 Spin Air Rotating Styler. It's convenient and easy to use and eliminates the need for a brush.
It has 100 times more ions than most brushes and ionic conditioning to give your hair maximum shine. It features ceramic heat, which delivers even heat and no damaging hot spots. It has a spin function to help styling purposes but you can also use it without the spin. It has 3 heat and 2 speed settings for various styling needs and tangle-free anti-static bristles for smooth use.
Made in China
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- For more volume: Rotate and wind entire hair section around barrel. Release the rotate button and allow brush to remain in place for a few seconds. Use cool setting to set style.
- For added root lift: Hold the brush in place at the roots for a few seconds.
- For less volume: Use without the spin function.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.53
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.65x 5.05x 15.55
Item Code: 446782
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.