- 12 - 24 months
- No GMO ingredients
- With iron
KABRITA - The Gentle Goat Milk Food
KABRITA naturally easy to digest, Non-GMO goat milk formula is specially designed for your little ones developing digestive system and nutrition needs.
KABRITA Non-GMO Goat Milk Toddler Formula Powder:
- Naturally easy to digest, premium Non GMO goat milk formula. May be a good solution for children with cow milk sensitivity (*not for a confirmed cow milk protein allergy). Cow milk sensitivity may cause symptoms such as colic, constipation and eczema.
- KABRITA Goat Milk formula has a mild, sweet and fresh taste and smell. A safe, effective and nutritious alternative to homemade goat milk formula recipes.
- Nutritionally complete goat milk formula with 22 vitamins and minerals including folic acid, DHA, ARA, and iron.
- Our playful, happy goats are raised on family farms and graze naturally on fresh grasses.
- Free from antibiotics, growth hormones, preservatives, artificial colors and flavors
Kabrita - The Gentle Goat Milk Foods
Kabrita's mission is to provide the highest standard of goat milk nourishment for children, and inspire parents and health care professionals with expert nutrition education. We strive to be a socially, environmentally and ethically responsible leader in producing gentle goat milk foods. We hope you will enjoy our products and find us to be a supportive resource helping you make nutritional choices for your children with confidence and joy. Kabrita non-GMO Goat Milk Formula is naturally easy to digest and may be a solution for children with cow milk sensitivity*. Our all natural formula is made without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives and provides 22 vitamins, minerals, and nutrients including iron.
Made in the Netherlands
*Not suitable for children with diagnosed Cow milk protein allergy.
Refer to the table below and fill bottle with the desired amount of warm water (104°F/40°C). Using the enclosed scoop, add indicated amount of powder to the bottle. Cap bottle and shake vigorously. Use immediately, or cover and refrigerate (35 - 40°F / 2 - 4°C) prepared formula. Use within 24 hours. Throw out unfinished formula left in the bottle after your toddler's feed. Do not use any prepared formula that has been unrefrigerated for over one hour. Do not freeze.
Mixing instructions - Use enclosed scoop only:
To make approx
2 fl oz bottle (60 ml)
2 fl oz
2 unpacked level scoops
4 fl oz bottle (120 ml)
4 fl oz
4 unpacked level scoops
6 fl oz bottle (180 ml)
6 fl oz
6 unpacked level scoops
8 fl oz bottle (240 ml)
8 fl oz
8 unpacked level scoops
Storage: Store cans at room temperature. After opening, keep can tightly covered, store in a dry area and use contents within one month. Do not freeze. Avoid exposure to excessive heat. Use by date at bottom of can. Filled by weight not by volume. Some settling may occur.
©Hyproca Nutrition B.V.
Never warm prepared formula in a microwave. Serious burns can occur.
Allergen Information: Milk
|Serving Size||1 1/3 tbsp powder|
|Serving Per Container||42|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2.35
Product in inches (LxWxH): 6.25x 5.0x 5.0
Item Code: 924609
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.