A New Type of Coverage
- An Innovation for Mature Gray Hair
- Multi-Layered Color with a Subtle Highlighted Effect
- Promotes Zero Grays, Harmoniously Blended Roots
Excellence Age Perfect Layered-Tone Flattering Color Kit Includes:
- Developer Creme
- Colorant Creme
- Restorative Conditioning Treatment
Excellence Age Perfect haircolor was formulated specifically to color gray hair harmoniously for a new type of coverage. It adapts to very gray hair differently than pigmented hair, creating natural highs and lows for a layered, tonal effect, as if it was subtly highlighted. At the roots, regrowth is blended with the rest of your hair.
Restorative Care: Formula with Pro-Keratine Complex helps replenish hair from within. Conditioning treatment with collagen provides 8 weekly treatments to help protect each strand. Hair feels transformed. Thicker, with exceptional smoothness and shine.
Patented easy-application brush makes coloring as easy as brushing your hair. Ultra-easy brushing in of the color creme. Ultra-precise application at your temples. Won't drip a drop.
For light brown to medium brown. Dark brown or darker: Not recommended.
Made in Mexico
Developer Creme: Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide MEA, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Stannate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Phosphoric Acid.
Colorant Creme: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Lauric Acid, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-22, Ethanolamine, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol HCl, P-Aminophenol, M-Aminophenol, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, 6-Hydroxyindole, Thioglycerin, Toluene-2,5-Diamine, Dimethicone, Pentasodium Pentetate, Proline, Fragrance, Carbomer, Threonine, Resorcinol.
Restorative Conditioning Treatment: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Sodium PCA, Trideceth-6, Panthenol, Candelilla Cera/Candelilla Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Cetrimonium Chloride, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Soluble Collagen.
Before you color, do a strand test according to instructions on package insert to preview your color results*.
- Prepare the mixture according to instructions on package insert.
- Apply mixture using the applicator bottle with tip or the easy application brush. When using the brush: Use the smaller side of the brush to color the temples and the front hairline and to catch those very fine hairs. Use the larger side of the brush to apply the color mixture to the lengths and ends of the hair at the last part of your application.
- Apply mixture all over or on your roots.
- Do an all over application if (1) you have never colored your hair, (2) have more than 3 inches of roots or (3) want to be a darker shade of haircolor.
- Do a root application if you colored 4-6 weeks ago with similar or same shade of color and you have roots.
- Leave the mixture on according to the processing time outlined in the instructions on the package insert.
- Rinse thoroughly until all of the haircolor mixture is removed and the water runs clear.
- Condition your hair by spreading the Restorative Conditioning Treatment through the hair and massage gently. Leave in the hair for 2 minutes and then rinse. Remember to keep the remaining Restorative Conditioning Treatment to use between color applications.
- Towel dry and style as usual.
Store between 50°F and 80°F.
*For more detailed information, please refer to package insert© 2015 L'Oreal USA, Inc.
Important: Haircolor can cause an allergic reaction which in certain rare cases can be severe. Therefore, you must follow these precautions:
Do not use if:
- You have already had a reaction to a haircolor product
- You have a sensitive, itchy or damaged scalp
- If you have a tattoo, the risks of an allergic reaction may be increased
- Perform a skin allergy test 48 hours before each use of this product (see the insert). Remember to buy your product 2 days ahead of time
- Avoid contact of this product with eyes and skin
- If product gets into eyes, rinse immediately
- Wear gloves provided in kit
- Thoroughly rinse hair after application
- Do not use over compound henna or progressive color
- Wait at least 14 days after bleaching, relaxing or perming before coloring
- Keep out of the reach of children. Do not apply on children
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness. Read and follow the insert.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.59
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.27x 0.36x 0.66
Item Code: 371540
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.