L'Oreal Paris Superior Preference Les Blondissimes Permanent Hair Color,Extra Light Ash Blonde LB011.0 ea
Arrives in 1-3 business days* Restrictions apply.
See shipping FAQ
Ship to home FREE at $35!|
Ship to Store FREE! Details
Online and store prices may vary
Long-Lasting Color With Superior Shine.
Fade Resistant Conditioning Colorant - New Shine Extending Formula.
1 Application ~ L'Oreal® Paris Superior Preference® Les Blondissimes
Level 3 Permanent
Fade Resistant Color Technology - Discover Preference Les Blondissimes Patented Fade-Resistant Crystal-Shine Colorants for extra light, natural-looking blonde color with superior shine. Brilliantly balanced shades that are always true and translucent. Never dull, brassy or faded.
Shine-Extending Conditioning - Enhanced with a new shine-extending concentrate that helps seal in first-day color and shine. Rich hydrators with a protective UV filter leave hair luminous, resilient. Plus a Preference Exclusive: a superior measure of conditioner - up to 6 luxurious treatments so color shines on and on.
Superior Coloring Experience - Now, all you need for expert coloring. Expert Colorist Gloves and simple instructions. Plus a luxurious scent and advanced color gel technology for no-mess application.
- No-mess Color Gel
- Care Supreme® Multi-dose Conditioner
- Color Optimizing Creme in Applicator
- Premium Colorist Gloves
- Usage Instructions
Preference Color Matching System:
- Do not use a pre-lightener before using Les Blondissimes.
- Red hair - Your color results will be very light reddish blonde.
- Medium Brown hair - Your color results will be light ash blonde.
- Dark Brown to Black hair - Les Blondissimes but will not make your hair blonde. It will lighten your hair slightly and give it reddish tones.
Color Gel: Oleic Acid, Water, Cocamide Mipa, Octyldodecanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat., Ethanolamine, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Hexadimethrine Chloride, MEA Laureth Sulfate, Fragrance, Thiolactic Acid, EDTA, Phenyl Methyl Pyrazolone, Erythorbic Acid, Resorcinol, P-Phenylenediamine, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol HCI, P-Aminophenol, Hydroxypropyl BIS (N-Hydroxyethyl-P-Phenylenediamine) HCI, M-Aminophenol.
Color Optimizing Creme: Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide MEA, Ceteareth-30, Glycerin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Stannate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Phosphoric Acid.
Care Supreme® Conditioner: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Camphor Benzalkonium Methosulfate, Trideceth-12, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride. [D2010/2]
Follow the enclosed instructions.
Store between 50° and 80°F
L'Oreal USA, Inc. Dist.
Caution: This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary patch test according to accompanying directions should first be made. This product must not be used for dying eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness.
Important: Haircolor products can cause an allergic reaction which, in certain rare cases, can be serious. Therefore, before you use this product it is necessary to follow these precautions:
- Do not use:
- If you have already had a reaction to a haircolor product.
- If you have a sensitive, itchy or damaged scalp.
- Perform an allergy test with a portion of this product 48 Hours Before full application (see the instruction sheet).
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin (other than areas of application).
- If product gets into eyes, rinse with lukewarm water immediately.
- Wear gloves provided in kit.
- Thoroughly rinse hair after application.
- Do not use for anything other than coloring your hair.
- Do not use over compound henna or progressive color.
- Do not inhale or ingest.
- Keep product out of the reach of children.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.73
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.3x 3.5x 6.3
Item Code: 737029
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.