Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB with Cell-Ox Shield™ UV+Antioxidant Protection
- Fast Absorbing, Matte Finish
- For Normal to Combination Skin
- Water Resistant
- Fragrance Free
- Paraben Free
- Allergy Tested
- Sensitive Skin Tested
- Dermatologist Tested
New Anthelios 60 sunscreen with Cell-Ox Shield™: A synergetic combination of patented high efficiency sun filters and powerful anti-oxidants to further protect your skin, even at the cellular level.
Properties: Advance UV filtering system. A unique association of photostabilized sunscreens for broad spectrum and long lasting protection, with advanced efficiency against UVA rays.*
Powerful Anti-Oxidant Complex:
- Senna Alta, a tropical leaf extract known to defend skin cells against free radical caused by the sun that accelerate skin aging.**
- Additional anti-oxidant helps protect skin from environmental aggressors.
Breakthrough texture: Fast absorbing non greasy texture leaves skin comfortable and moisturized with a sheer finish. Suitable for use under make-up.
Every day, dermatologists observe the severe skin damages caused by UVA and UVB ray exposure.
UVB rays mainly cause burning. They are stopped by the epidermis. They cause tanning and are responsible for sunburn. SPF or "sun protection factor" is the degree of protection a sunscreen offers against UVB rays.
UVA rays mainly cause aging or sun allergies. They penetrate deeper into the skin than UVB rays and can reach to the dermis. UVA rays directly contribute to skin aging (wrinkles, sagging, dark spots) and are the #1 cause of sun intolerances (allergies).
Both UVA and UVB rays have been proven to cause damage to skin cells, including DNA, and to weaken the immune system. These damages potentially lead to the development of skin cancer.
A pioneer in UV protection research for over 15 years, La Roche-Posay, with Anthelios, is trusted by dermatologists worldwide for its advanced formulations in UVA protection.
Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
Dermatological Safety: Anthelios 60 sunscreens have been rigorously formulated for optimal skin tolerance.
Made in USA
*Compared to previous synergy of filters. Screened over 150 sunscreen combinations.
**Upper layers of skin.For sunscreen use:
- Shake well before use
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun protection measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats or sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun. © La Roche-Posay Laboratoire Pharmaceutique
1-888-LRP LABO (1-888-577-5226) Monday-Friday (9 a.m.-5 p.m. EST).
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- Retains SPF after 40 minutes of activity in the water or perspiring
- Provides Protection from UVA rays that may contribute to skin damage and premature aging of the skin
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.16
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.93x 1.91x 5.52
Item Code: 472593
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.