A pioneer in UV protection research for over 15 years, La Roche-Posay, with ANTHELIOS, is trusted by dermatologists worldwide for its advanced formulations in UV protection. La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra-Light Sunscreen Lotion Spray Face and Body SPF 60:
- Formulated with exclusive Cell-OX Shield technology
- Combines UVA/UVB filters for advance protection + Antioxidants to defend against free radicals
- Visible rub-in formula for gapless and even coverage
- For outdoor activities
Recommended for sunscreen protection for the face and body, broad spectrum SPF 60. Sunscreen has an ultra-light texture, is fast absorbing, and provides a non-greasy finish. Good for all skin types. Water resistant (80 minutes). Tested on sensitive skin.
- Dermatologist tested
- Allergy tested
Recommended by 25,000 dermatologists worldwide, La Roche-Posay offers unique daily skincare developed using a strict formulation charter and stringent clinical testing for efficacy and safety, even on sensitive skin.
Made in USA and filled in Canada.
How to Use:
- Shake well before use.
- Hold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply.
- Do not spray directly into face.
- Spray on hands then apply to face. Spray generously and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours after swimming or sweating. Reapply immediately after towel drying.
©La Roche Posay LLC
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF Value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.4
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.9x 1.9x 7.2
Item Code: 422469
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.