Made in USA
- Insert bite block into victim's mouth, making certain that areas marked nose and chin are placed properly on the victim's face.
- Open Victim's airway using the approved head tilt/chin-lift method.
- Pinch the victim's nose closed with fingers of one hand.
- Rescuer's mouth must be open sufficiently enough to encircle the blue breathing tube. Apply firm pressure with mouth to ensure an adequate seal.
- Begin rescue breathing in accordance with accepted CPR techniques.
- Close attention must be kept to assure proper exhalation by the victim and the possibility of regurgitation or vomit by the victim, thereby obstructing the victim's airway. Clear any obstructions using currently accepted methods.
- Although this barrier provides excellent protection, it does not guarantee complete protection against transmission of disease.
- Do not use this device if it is found to be broken or if you suspect it may have been tampered with.
- This product is not designed for use with infants or small children.
- Single use only.
- For use by persons trained in CPR and in the correct use of this product.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.14
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.15x 2.5x 7.25
Item Code: 537843
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.