- State-of-the-art sound sensor
- Reduces 85% of ambient background noise
- Up to 24X sound amplification
3M™ Littmann® Electronic Stethoscope Model 3100
Hear it. With Confidence.
Improved sound quality and ease-of-use to help you make a clear diagnosis, every time.
The 3M™ Littmann® Electronic Stethoscope Model 3100 has sound quality so exceptional you might never go back to your old stethoscope. Clinical evidence shows that it's easier to detect difficult-to-hear heart sounds, like S3 gallops, aortic regurgitation murmurs, and abnormal lung sounds.
Hear What You’ve Been Missing.
The Littmann Model 3100’s exceptional sound quality reduces background noise an average of 85% with our proprietary Ambient Noise Reduction Technology AND amplifies sounds up to 24 times to hear faint sounds you might otherwise miss.
You can auscultate immediately, thanks to our instant-on technology. The Littmann Model 3100 is easy to use for quick auscultation every time. Once on: power button quickly activates backlight for low-light conditions and the stethoscope stays in battery-saving “sleep mode” until you start your next auscultation.
The Interface You’ve Been Waiting For.
Incredibly simple and non-disruptive to your auscultation workflow. The easy-to-read backlit LCD display includes frequency selection, sound level, remaining battery life and your patient’s heart rate.
Lightweight, Comfortable and Durable.
The Littmann Model 3100 has been designed to ensure comfort and durability for everyday use, weighing about the same as a cardiology-grade acoustic stethoscope. Comes with two sizes of 3M™ Littmann® Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips for a custom fit and non-chill diaphragm for patient comfort.
- State-of-the-art sound sensor provides a life-like high-end cardiology stethoscope sound experience.
- Proprietary ambient noise reduction technology reduces, on average, 85% of ambient background noise.
- Frictional noise reduction technology helps you focus more on what you need to hear.
- Up to 24X sound amplification for those times when you may need it.
- Controls are all upfront and visible while you auscultate
- LCD interface keeps you informed of current settings and battery life
- Auto-on feature means no waiting to start your next auscultation
- Worry-free power system with multiple reminders when battery life is low
- Lightweight and comfortable to use
- Rugged design for years of trouble-free operation
Versatile chestpiece can accommodate infant, pediatric, or adult patients.
2 year warranty