Living Solutions All Purpose Potting Soil4.0 qt
- 3 month feeding
- For flowers, vegetables, plants and herbs
- Includes essential plant nutrients
- Ready to use
Ingredients: This soil is regionally formulated with materials (derived from one or more of the following: reed-sedge peat, composted forest products, top soil and/or sand), horticultural perlite, a wetting agent and time-release fertilizer. Product may vary from region to region.
In Georgia, this product contains: 45%-55% composted pine bark, top soil, horticultural perlite, a wetting agent and timed-release fertilizer. In California and Idaho, this product contains: composted forested products, horticultural perlite; a wetting agent and timed-release fertilizer. In Indiana and New Hampshire, this product contains reed-sedge peat, horticultural perlite, a wetting agent and timed-release fertilizer.
Made in USA100% satisfaction guaranteed How to apply:
- Select a container with a drainage hole, fill 1/3 full with soil, pat down gently
- Prepare the plant by gently loosening soil from around the rootball and place in center of new container
- Fill in around the rootball with soil, padding gently but firmly, leaving about 1 inch from top of container rim
- Water plant slowly and thoroughly while allowing it to drain. Avoid overwatering
- For pots:
- 4" = 3 cups
- 8" = 3 dry qt.
- 12" = 8 dry qt.
- 16" = 20 dry qt.
- For bowls:
- 12" = 8 dry qt.
- 18" =20 dry qt
- For hanging baskets:
- 12" = 6 dry qt.
- 16" = 10 dry qt
- For window boxes/planters:
- 24"x6"x6" = 12 dry qt.
- 36"x6"x6" = 20 dry qt.
- 48"x6"x6" = 24 dry qt.
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Total Nitrogen - Guaranteed Analysis:||0.05%|
|Available Phosphate - Guaranteed Analysis:||0.04%|
|Soluble Potash - Guaranteed Analysis:||0.03%|
|Ammoniacal Nitrogen - Total Nitrogen||0.02%|
|Nitrate Nitrogen - Total Nitrogen||0.02%|
|Urea Nitrogen - Total Nitrogen||0.01%|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 4.81
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.1x 9.4x 15.0
Item Code: 318119
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.