LMX (Lidocaine 5%) Anorectal Cream
- Temporarily Relieves Pain & Itching
- For Anorectal Disorders
- When practical, clean area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before applying.
- Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply externally to the affected area up to 6 times a day.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor.
Other Information: Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted to 15-30°C (59-86°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].© 2014 Ferndale IP, Inc.
For external use only.
When using this product
- Do not exceed recommended dosage unless directed by a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Rectal bleeding occurs
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- Allergic reaction occurs
- Redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms begin or increase
- Symptoms clear up and return within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily relieves pain and itching due to anorectal disorders.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.06
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.0x 4.85x 1.3
Item Code: 252971