For rigid gas permeable contact lenses
Contains no polyquad, chlohexidine, polyaminopropyl biguanide or BAK
No animal testing
1 (800) 835-6262Actions: Wets lenses prior to insertion. Also use directly in the eye during the wearing cycle to relieve occasional dryness and discomfort.
- Always wash and rinse your hands before handling your contact lenses
- Clean and rinse the right lens first (always the same lens to avoid mix-ups)
- Remove the right lens from the lens storage case and rinse thoroughly as directed by your eye care practitioner. (All disinfecting and storage solution must be rinsed from the lens before wetting with Optimum WRW and inserting the lens)
- Apply 2 drops over all surfaces of the lens without rubbing the lens
- Insert the lens as instructed by your eye care practitioner
- Repeat the procedure with the left lens
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.4x 1.35x 3.8
Item Code: 626929
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.