Frequently bought with...
- $649Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- 2/$1000 or 1/$599Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
Your family comes in contact with germs everyday. The product kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria** on commonly touched surfaces in your home.
- Stabilizes: kills 99.9% of staphylococcus aureus and enterobacter aerogenes on hard, non-porous surfaces in 30 seconds
- Kills 99.9% of klebsiella pneumoniae and staphylococcus aureus on soft surfaces in 30 seconds
Use this product in:
- Bathroom - bath tub, toilet seats, shower
- Kitchen - sink, garbage can, refrigerator exteriors
- Home - door knobs, diaper pails, telephones
- Soft surfaces*** - couches/sofas, mattresses, pet beds
** Disinfects: kills the following household germs in 10 minutes:
Kills cold and flu viruses: influenza A virus (new caledonia/20/99), influenza B virus (strain B/Hong Kong/5/72), rhinovirus type 39 (the leading cause of the common cold), respiratory syncytial virus (RSV - the leading cause of lower respiratory infections in children), avian influenza A virus, rotavirus wa, hepatitis A virus, poliovirus type 1, herpes simplex virus types 1 & 2, feline calicivirus (norovirus)
Bacteria & fungi: salmonella enterica, escherichia coli O157:H7 (e.coli), klebsiella pneumoniae, streptococcus pyogenes (strep), methicillin resistant staphylococcus aureus (staph) (MRSA), listeria monocytogenes (listeria), enterococcus faecalis (VRE), enterobacter aerogenes, pseudomonas aeruginosa, trichophyton mentagrophytes (athlete's foot fungus), aspergillus niger**** (mold & mildew), penicillium chrysogenum****
Meets AOAC Germicidal Spray Product Test standards for hospital aerosol disinfectants
No CFCs or other ozone depleting substances
***Kills 99.9% of bacteria on soft surfaces
****Kills the source of mold allergens
Made in USAIt is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read the entire label before using the product.
- Preclean surfaces prior to use
- Hold can upright 6" to 8" from surface. Spray 2 to 3 seconds until covered with mist
- To deodorize: Spray on surfaces as needed
- To sanitize: Let stand for 30 seconds, then allow to air dry
- To disinfect: Let stand for 10 minutes then allow to air dry
- Rinse toys and food contact surfaces with potable water after use
- To control and prevent mold & mildew: apply to pre-cleaned surface. Allow to remain wet for 10 minutes. Let air dry. Repeat applications in weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears
- To control odor-causing bacteria on soft surfaces: spray until fabric is wet. Do not saturate. Let air dry. For difficult odors or heavy fabrics, repeat application. Reapply as necessary.
- Fabric sanitizer: For spot treatment (2" x 2" area) only.
- To spot sanitize soft surfaces: Spray until fabric is wet. Do not saturate. Fabric must remain wet for 30 seconds. Let air dry. For difficult odors or heavy fabrics, repeat application.
- Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
- Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.44
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.75x 2.75x 10.1
Item Code: 585916
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $999Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $949Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF