A "smart dressing"
- Optifoam's moisture vapor transmission rate will adjust depending on the fluid level in the wound.
Specially designed foam for low adherence
- Micropores in the foam help minimize the chance of granulation tissue migrating into the foam.
High fluid handling
- Optifoam can absorb a large amount of fluid when compared to other foam dressings.
Helps create ideal healing environment
- With it's high fluid handling capacity and protection against outside contaminants, Optifoam helps provide an ideal healing environment.
Waterproof outer layer protects
- Optifoam's waterproof outer layer helps prevent strike-through and aids in the prevention of bacterial contamination of the wound.
10 Each - 4 in X 4 in DressingsChange Frequency
- Up to seven days or until exudate is visible and nears the edge of the dressing.
Recommended Secondary Dressings
- Elastic Net
- Third degree burns
- Lesions with active vasculitis
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.21
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.98x 6.64x 7.17
Item Code: 609285
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.