Nourishes and helps relieve fungal symptoms of itching, burning and irritation.
Remedy is a well-balanced meal for skin cells. With nourishing Olivamine®: A blend of potent antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins and MSM.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly. Apply a layer of Cream over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes: wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- if condition persists longer, consult a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
©Medline Industries, Inc
For external use only. Do not use
- on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- avoids contact with the eyes
- for athletes foot and ringworm - if irritation occurs, or if there is no improvement within four weeks, discontinue use and consult a doctor
- for jock itch - if irritation occurs, or if there is no improvement within 2 weeks, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- For the treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris), ringworm (tinea corporis)
- For the treatment of superficial skin infections caused by yeast (candida albicans)
- Relieves itching, scaling, cracking, burning, redness, soreness, irritation, discomfort & chafing associated with jock itch.
- Remedy combines the treatment of fungal infections with the soothing benefits of aloe vera & Olivamine®
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.3
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.7x 1.0x 1.0
Item Code: 606468
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.