- Clean, greaseless hydrogel dressing helps keep wound bed hydrated.
- Special formulation with added aloe balances viscosity and hydration.
- Greaseless formulation irrigates easily from the wound bed.
- Flush wound with cleansing liquid, such as Skintegrity Wound Cleanser.
- Apply a generous amount of Skintegrity Hydrogel (approximately 1/4 inch thick) to the wound area.
- Cover wound with appropriate dressing, such as Stratasorb Composite Wound Dressing. If sterile gauze is used, moisten with Skintegrity Wound Cleanser.
- Repeat as necessary, using Skintegrity Hydrogel and Skintegrity Wound Cleanser to keep the wound moist.
- If condition worsens or does not improve within 10 to 14 days, consult a physician.
- Keep this and all similar products out of the reach of children.
- Follow directions for use.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.3
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.9x 2.9x 7.1
Item Code: 609281
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.