- Suresites' MVTR is designed for optimum fluid management and to help provide a moist wound healing environment.
- Suresite is conformable to difficult-to-dress areas.
- Microporous techology provides protection against pathogens while ensuring breathability.
- Provides a clear view for monitoring wound conditions
- The two handle design includes patient information on each side for easier marking.
- Promotes wound healing
- Latex-free adhesive
- Gentle on the skin, but stays firmly in place
- Prevents skin breakdown
- Protects surgical incisions
- Impervious to bacteria
- Suresite must be applied to dry skin under minimum tension.
- Remove part of the protector paper and apply Suresite to the skin surrounding the wound.
- Peeling away the protector paper, smooth Suresite on over the wound.
- Replace Suresite if leakage occurs.
- Store at room temperature.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.88
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.57x 7.95x 5.4
Item Code: 609275
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.