Men's Rogaine Minoxidil Hair Thinning & Loss Treatment Foam, 3 Month Unscented2.11 oz. x 3 pack
Online and store prices may vary
Arrives in 1-3 business days* Restrictions apply.
See shipping FAQ
- Three 2.11-ounce aerosol cans of hair regrowth treatment foam (a 3-month supply)
- Clinically proven to regrow up to 25% more hair
- Ideal for use at early stages of hair thinning
- Allows for regrowth of fuller hair
- Contains5% minoxidil foam works to boost hair follicle activity
- Tricho-prime technology works to contact to create a healthy hair regrowth environment
- Botanical extracts and emollient help condition scalp
- Alphahydroxy acid (aha) promotes natural skin exfoliation to help keep cell follicles open
- Easy-to-apply foam designed to fit into your daily routine
- Delivers clinically visible results in as little as 12 weeks
Help hair loss and regrow fuller hair with Men's Rogaine 5% Minoxidil Topical Foam. Ideal for use at the early stages of hair thinning, this fast-working hair loss treatment is clinically proven to regrow up to 25% more hair. Unlike hair loss shampoos and hair thickening products that temporarily plump hair from the outside, Rogaine penetrates the scalp to reactivate shrunken hair follicles, allowing for regrowth of hair. The 5% Minoxidil formula works to boost hair follicle activity and hair protein production, while TRICHO-PRIME Technology uses a proprietary combination of ingredients to create an optimal environment for hair regrowth. The foam also contains botanical extracts and emollient to help maintain a healthy, conditioned scalp, plus alphahydroxy acid (AHA) to promote natural skin exfoliation to help keep follicles open. It comes in a no-mess foam that is easy to use: Simply apply half a capful twice daily and massage the foam into your scalp. And like all Rogaine products, this Minoxidil foam is designed to fit easily into your routine.
call toll-free 800-ROGAINE or 215-273-8755 (collect)
- Apply half a capful 2 times a day to the scalp in the hair loss area
- Massage into scalp with fingers, then wash hands well
- See enclosed booklet for complete directions on how to use
- Using more or more often will not improve results
- Continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth or hair loss will begin again
- Hair growth has been shown in a clinical study of men (mostly white) aged 18-49 years who used it for 4 months
- See hair loss pictures on side of this carton
- Before use, read all information on package and enclosed booklet
- Keep the package. It contains important information.
- Store at controlled room temperature 20° to 25° C (68° to 77° F)
- Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate container.
Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120º F (49º C).
©Johnson & Johnson
For external use only. For use by men only.
Extremely Flammable: Avoid fire, flame, or smoking during and immediately
Do not use if
- You are a woman
- Your amount of hair loss is different than that shown on side of this carton or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp. 5% minoxidil topical foam is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline.
- You have no family history of hair loss
- Your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- You do not know the reason for your hair loss
- You are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- Your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful
- You use other medicines on the scalp
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease
When using this product
- Do not apply on other parts of the body
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- Some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture
- It takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results.
- The amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all men.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs
- Sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs
- Your hands or feet swell
- Scalp irritation or redness occurs
- Unwanted facial hair growth occurs
- You do not see hair regrowth in 4 months
May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison
Control Center right away.
To regrow hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only, see pictures on side of carton)
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.76
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.0x 1.0x 1.0
Item Code: 586462
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.