Men's Rogaine Minoxidil Hair Loss Treatment Solution, 3 Month2.0 oz.
Online and store prices may vary
- Three 2-ounce bottles of topical hair regrowth treatment (a 3-month supply)
- Clinically proven to regrow up to 25% more hair
- Ideal for use at early stages of hair thinning
- Allows for regrowth of fuller hair
- Contains 5% minoxidil topical solution works to boost hair follicle activity
- Topical solution designed to fit into your daily routine
- Delivers clinically visible results in as little as 12 weeks
- #1 dermatologist-recommended brand
Help hair loss and regrow fuller hair with Men's Rogaine Extra Strength 5% Minoxidil Topical Solution. Ideal for use at the early stages of hair thinning, this fast-working hair loss treatment is clinically proven to regrow up to 25% more hair. Unlike hair loss shampoos and hair thickening products that temporarily plump hair from the outside, Rogaine penetrates the scalp to reactivate shrunken hair follicles. The 5% Minoxidil formula works to boost hair follicle activity and hair protein production, allowing for regrowth of hair. This hair thinning treatment comes in a topical solution that is easy to use: Simply apply 1 milliliter directly to your scalp twice daily and massage it through your hair. And like all Rogaine products, it is designed to fit easily into your routine.
call toll-free 800-764-2463 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
- apply one mL with dropper 2 times a day directly onto the scalp in the hair loss area
- using more or more often will not improve results
- continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again
- see hair loss pictures on side of carton
- before use, read all information on carton and enclosed booklet
- keep the carton. It contains important information.
- hair regrowth has not been shown to last longer than 48 weeks in large clinical trials with continuous treatment with 5% minoxidil topical solution for men
- In clinical studies with mostly white men aged 18-49 years with moderate degrees of hair loss, 5% minoxidil topical solution for men provided more hair regrowth than 2% minoxidil topical solution
- store at controlled room temperature 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
©Johnson & Johnson
For external use only. For use by men only.
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame
Do not use if
- you are a woman
- your amount of hair loss is different than that shown on the side of carton or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp. 5% minoxidil topical solution is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline.
- you have no family history of hair loss
- your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- you do not know the reason for your hair loss
- you are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful
- you use other medicines on the scalp
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease
When using this product
- do not apply on other parts of the body
- avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture
- it takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results.
- the amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all men.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs
- sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs your hands or feet swell
- scalp irritation or redness occurs
- unwanted facial hair growth occurs
- you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
To regrow hair on the top of the scalp
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.72
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.55x 5.4x 5.95
Item Code: 735758
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.