Men's Rogaine Minoxidil Extra Strength Treatment Solution 1 Month Supply1.0 ea
- One 2-ounce bottle of hair regrowth treatment, a 1-month supply
- Helps regrow hair
- For men with hereditary hair loss
- 5% minoxidil topical solution reactivates hair follicles
- Clinically proven and FDA-approved
- #1 dermatologist-recommended brand
Men's Rogaine Solution can help regrow hair in men with hereditary hair loss. The 5% minoxidil solution absorbs quickly into the scalp to reactivate hair follicles, increasing their size and allowing for normal, healthy hair to develop. This hair growth treatment is the first FDA-approved topical product proven to help regrow hair in men with hereditary hair loss. After eight weeks of twice-daily use, you may begin to experience regrowth; some users may take up to four months to see results. This package of Men's Rogaine Solution includes one 2-ounce bottle, a one-month supply.
- Call toll-free 800-764-2463 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
- Visit www.rogaine.com
- apply one mL with dropper 2 times a day directly onto the scalp in the hair loss area
- using more or more often will not improve results
- continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again
- see hair loss pictures on side of carton
- before use, read all information on carton and enclosed booklet
- keep the carton. It contains important information.
- hair regrowth has not been shown to last longer than 48 weeks in large clinical trials with continuous treatment with 5% minoxidil topical solution for men
- In clinical studies with mostly white men aged 18-49 years with moderate degrees of hair loss, 5% minoxidil topical solution for men provided more hair regrowth than 2% minoxidil topical solution
- store at controlled room temperature 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
©Johnson & Johnson
For external use only. For use by men only.
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame
Do not use if
- you are a woman
- your amount of hair loss is different than that shown on the side of carton or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp. 5% minoxidil topical solution is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline.
- you have no family history of hair loss
- your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- you do not know the reason for your hair loss
- you are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful
- you use other medicines on the scalp
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease
When using this product
- do not apply on other parts of the body
- avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture
- it takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results.
- the amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all men.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs
- sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs your hands or feet swell
- scalp irritation or redness occurs
- unwanted facial hair growth occurs
- you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
To regrow hair on the top of the scalp
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.38
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.0x 5.0x 2.0
Item Code: 743763
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.