Frequently bought with...
- Lysol Power & Free Toilet Bow...24 fl oz$259Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- $259Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- Lysol Disinfectant All Purpos...32 fl oz$449Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- Lysol Multi-Surface Cleaner L...28 fl ozPriced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 FREE
- Lysol Complete Clean with Ble...24 fl oz$259Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- Lysol Complete Clean Bathroom...32 fl oz$479Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- $299Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- $459Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
Cuts Grease and Grime
- Kills Over 99.9% of Household Bacteria*
- Antiviral & Antimicrobial
- Recyclable Bottle Made with 100% PRC
Kitchen Surfaces | Countertops | High Chairs | Door Knobs | Garbage Cans
There’s a new antibac in town and it’s made with a formula that’s tough on grease and grime and easy on surfaces. Plus, you’ll be happy to know that it kills 99.9% of germs*; leaving behind a fresh scent and a smile.
Made by and for the people against dirty®
Made in USA
*Kills 99.9% of household germs, including influenze A flu virus, staphyococcus aureus, rhinovirus, salmonella enterica, on hard, non-porous surfaces.
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
For heavily soiled surfaces pre-cleaning is required.
Cleaning: spray surface and wipe clean.
To disinfect: Spray until thoroughly wet. Let stand for 10 minutes, wipe clean.
To sanitize non-food contact, hard, non-porous surfaces: Spray until thoroughly wet. Let stand for 5 minutes.
Do not use on natural stone, brass or varnished wood; for all other surfaces test in an inconspicuous area.
Storage and disposal:
- Non-refillable container
- Store airtight at room temperature
- Do not reuse or refill this empty container
- Offer empty container for recycling
- If recycling is not available, discard in trash
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2.05
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.05x 3.05x 9.98
Item Code: 908440
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.