Relieves chest congestion. Unique bi-layer tablet has immediate-release layer and extended-release layer.
- Do not crush, chew, or break tablet
- Take with a full glass of water
- This product can be administered without regard for the timing of meals
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 or 2 tablets every 12 hours. Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age: do not use
- Tamper evident: do not use if carton is open or if seal on bottle printed "Sealed for Your Protection" is broken or missing
- Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Reckitt Benckiser Inc.
Do not use: for children under 12 years of age
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.32
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.4x 5.15x 3.55
Item Code: 438227
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.