- Temporarily relieves cough
- 4 hour dosing
Helps relieve cough and chest congestion.
Thins and loosens mucus.
Made in USA
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- Measure only with dosing cup provided
- Do not use dosing cup with other products
- Dose as follows or as directed by a doctor
- Adults and children 12 years and older: 20 mL every 4 hours
- Children under 12 years of age: Do not use
- Each 20 mL contains: Potassium 6 mg, sodium 13 mg
- Store between 15-30°C (59-86°F)
- Do not refrigerate
- Dosing cup provided
- For children under 12 years of age
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Do not use more than directed
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..
|Serving Size||20 mL|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.51
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.45x 2.45x 5.7
Item Code: 438228
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.