Relieves chest congestion. Alcohol free.
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- Measure only with dosing cup provided
- Do not use dosing cup with other products
- Children 6 years to under 12 years: 1-2 teaspoonfuls every 4 hours
- Children 4 years to under 6 years: 1/2-1 teaspoonfuls every 4 hours
- Children under 4 years: Do not use
- Each 5 mL teaspoonful contains: sodium 3 mg
- Store between 15-30°C (59-86°F)
- Do not refrigerate
- Dosing cup provided
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma
Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
Temporarily relieves: Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants. The intensity of coughing. The impulse to cough to help your child get to sleep.
|Serving Size||5 mL|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.4
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.05x 2.15x 5.1
Item Code: 513412
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.