Bubble Gum Flavored - For Kids!
- Relieves Chest Congestion.
- Thins and Loosens Mucus.
- Great Taste
- Easy to Take
Each dose of Bubble Gum-flavored Mucinex Mini-Melts:
- Delivers congestion relief in a great-tasting, fun-to-take form
- Breaks up the mucus that causes congestion
Easy-to-open packets make dosing a snap! Just tear open at printed mark, sprinkle entire contents of Mucinex® Mini-Melts onto tongue, and swallow
Questions or comments? 1-866-682-4639
To open box: Press along perforation on front panel. Gently pull top up. Empty entire contents of packet onto tongue and swallow. For best taste, do not chew granules. Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24 hour period.
- Adults and Children 12 years and older: 2 to 4 packets every 4 hours
- Children 6 years to under 12 years: 1 to 2 packets every 4 hours
- Children 4 years to under 6 years: 1 packet every 4 hours
- Children under 4 years: Do not use.
Contains Magnesium 6 mg and sodium 3 mg per packet
Phenyketonurics: contains phenylalanine 1 mg per packet
Store between 15-25°C (59-77°F)
© 2010 RBI
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or chronic bronchitis, or Emphysema
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough: lasts more than 7 days, comes back, occurs with high fever, rash, persistent headache These could be signs of a serious illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Tamper Evident: do not use if carton is open or if packets are torn or open
Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
|Serving Size||1 Packet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.02
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.45x 2.85x 3.15
Item Code: 513417
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.