- Helps Relieve Chest Congestion
- Helps Thin & Loosen Mucus
- Helps Control Cough
Unique Bi-layer Tablet
- White side: Immediate Release Layer
- Yellow side: Extended Release Layer
- Do not crush, chew, or break tablet
- Take with a full glass of water
- This product can be administered without regard for the timing of meals
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 tablet every 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 tablets in 24 hours
- Children under 12 years of age: Do not use
Other Information: Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F).© 2012 Reckitt Benckiser
Do not use
- For children under 12 years of age
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- Cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.14
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.89x 3.53x 5.12
Item Code: 557103
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.