Unique tablets with immediate- and extended-release layers.
- Do not crush, chew, or break tablet
- Take with a full glass of water
- This product can be administered without regard for timing of meals
- Adults and children 12 years and older: 1 tablet every 12 hours; not more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
- Children under 12 years of age: Do not use
Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F). © 2010 Reckitt Benckiser
- For children under 12 years of age
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- Cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
- Do not use more than directed
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive. Temporarily relieves: cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants. The intensity of cough, and the impulse to cough to help you get to sleep.
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.01
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.1x 3.6x 4.0
Item Code: 484455
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.