- Maximum Strength
- 12 hour
- Controls cough
- Thins and loosens mucus
- Immediate and extended release
- Extended-release bi-layer tablets
Made in United States
- Do not crush, chew, or break tablet
- Take with a full glass of water
- This product can be administered without regard for timing of meals
- Adults and children 12 years and older: 1 tablet every 12 hours; not more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
- Children under 12 years of age: do not use
Store between 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F) ©
- Do not use:
- For children under 12 years of age.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema.
- Cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus).
- When using this product:
- Do not use more than directed.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- the intensity of coughing
- the impulse to cough to help you get to sleep
|Expectorant & Cough Suppressant Tablets|
|Serving Size||2 tablets|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.08
Product in inches (LxWxH): 5.15x 3.55x 5.15
Item Code: 484456