- Breathe more, snore less
- Fits discretely inside the nose
- Patented dilation system
By breathing more freely through the nose, Mute may reduce the effects of night-time nasal congestion and may reduce snoring.
Made in China
- Wash hands before removing product from package. Hold the bridge with curved arms facing toward you and the paddles facing up and away from you.
- Gently rotate the Mute into your nose by placing the curved arms in first while tilting the bridge upwards as you insert it--the device has been designed to follow the natural curves inside your nose.
- When inside your nose, the arms of the device will wrap up and around the inside of your nostrils.
- You may need to adjust the placement of the product by pushing the bridge up towards the tip of your nose.
- To achieve optimal fit, you may need to expand or contract the paddles by gently pulling or pushing the paddles with your fingers, which will activate the ratchet mechanism.
- Mute is only suited for positioning inside the nose. Each device can be used up to 10 times.
- To maintain optimal performance of Mute, store at room temperature and avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children, contains small parts. Mute is not suitable for use by children under the age of 12.
Mute is a nasal breathing device designed to increase airflow through your nose during sleep by gently opening your airways.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.11
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.0x 3.05x 4.2
Item Code: 943365
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.