Frequently bought with...
For a Smooth Defined Look
- With stronger more flexible Contour Weave Fabric Technology
- Includes Soothing & Finishing Wipes
- 20 Wax strips (10 double-sided)
- Removes hair by the roots, leaving you smooth for weeks
- With regular use hair growth is progressively slowed down
For a smooth, hair free look that lasts follow the Nad's Hair Removal Cycle
Remove | Soothe | Release | Exfoliate
Made in Australia
Hair Removal Strips: Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Mentha Piperta (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Guaiazulene, Parfum (fragrance)
Soothing & Finishing Wipes: Isopropyl Myrstate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Isohexadecane, Tocopheryl acetate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Bisabolol Parfum (fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, BHT
Desensitizing Wipes: Water, Alcohol, Menthol, Piper Methysticum (Kava) Extract, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Fragrance
- Ensure skin is clean, dry and free of oils and moisturizers
- Gently wipe the skin with the Nad's Desensitizing Kava Wipe and allow skin to dry.
- Briskly rub strips between palms
- Slowly separate double strip into 2 strips.
- Apply strip with firm pressure and firmly smooth over 3-4 times in direction of hair growth with the palm of your hand or your fingers.
- Holding skin taut, pull strip back quickly as close to the skin as possible in the opposite direction of hair growth. The same strip can be re-used by folding the strip in half so that the wax is in contact, massaging the strip between your fingers and then slowly peeling the strip open. Continue using the same strip until no longer effective. Remove any left over wax with the soothing & finishing wipes provided.
- For best results, hair should be between 30 to 5 mm long.
- For smaller areas, cut the strip to the required size.
- Use baby oil to remove excess wax if you run out of soothing & finishing wipes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Suitable for legs, arms, chest and back. Not suitable for nipple, scalp, face, perineal or genital areas.
- Waxing may not be suitable for diabetics
- Do not use if taking oral retinoids.
- Do not use on broken or irritated skin or if you have suffered any adverse reaction to waxes in the past.
- Following the directions for use, first test product on a small patch of skin on the area you wish to treat. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, proceed with full application.
- After use, always wait 24 hours before using antiperspirant, perfume or astringent lotion on the treated area.
- If you experience discomfort or burning sensation apply a cold compress to the area. If symptoms persist, seek medical advice.
Store below 30° C / 86° F
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.15
Product in inches (LxWxH): 6.75x 4.0x 1.0
Item Code: 307867
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $499Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- 2/$1000 or 1/$599Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $729Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF