- Strengthens the body's natural defense
- Helps maintain a health digestive tract
- Features easy-to-swallow beads
Strengthens the Body's Natural Defense*
Strengthens the Body's Natural Immunity*
- Guaranteed 2 Billion Live Cultures†
- Helps Maintain a Healthy Digestive Tract*
- Helps Ease Occasional Stomach Discomfort*
- Easy-to-Swallow Beads
Superior, Triple-Shell Protection
Natrol® Probiotic Acidophilus BioBeads® are uniquely protected by an advanced triple shell that ensures viability through all three biophases:
- Biophase 1: Targeted-release technology helps guaranteed BioBeads potency on the shelf & protects viable microflora all the way to ingestion.
- Biophase 2: Bead passes safely through the acidic stomach environment unharmed.
- Biophase 3: Inner layer gently breaks down, releasing proprietary blend of probiotics that helps support digestive health & immunity.*
No egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts, artificial flavors, or preservatives.
†At the time of manufacture.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Take 1 bead daily. To ensure viability & shelf life, store in a dry & cool place (below 25°C or 77°F and 55% humidity) in the original sealed packaging.
Contains: Milk, Soybeans. Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or lactating. People with allergies to milk or soy should consult their healthcare professional before taking this product. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size||1 Bead|
|Serving Per Container||30|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Proprietary Probiotic Blend (2 Billion Live Cultures at Time of Manufacture)||12.9mg|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.5
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.05x 3.55x 4.25
Item Code: 630799
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.