- Fish oil 1200 mg contains EPA and DHA, two omega-3 fatty acids that help support and maintain the health of your cardiovascular system, plus naturally-occurring omega-6 fatty acid*
- Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids are considered "good" fats important for cellular, heart and metabolic health*
- Omega-3 fatty acids also help maintain triglyceride levels already within a normal range*
- In addition, research has found positive associations between omega-3 fish oil intake and a positive mood*
- Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease
- Purified to eliminate mercury
- No artificial color, flavor or sweetener
- No preservatives, sugar, starch, milk, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, shellfish or sodium
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- For adults, take one (1) softgel three times daily, preferably with a meal
- Store in a cool dry place
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids||360mg|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.64
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.15x 6.35x 6.3
Item Code: 471829
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.