Great for Cooking
- Natural Energy
- 93% MCTs
- Expeller Pressed
- Stays Liquid when Refrigerated
Pure, Expeller Pressed Oil
- From Premium, Non-GMO Coconuts
- Non-Hydrogenated; No Trans Fat
- Hexane-Free, No Solvents Used
- Delicious Taste & Smell of Fresh Coconuts
- Enhances Flavor of Your Favorite Foods
93% MCTs for Natural Energy
- 13 g of Medium Chain Triglycerides
(Lauric/Capric/Caprylic Acids) per Tablespoon
- Used by the Body to Produce Energy
- Ideal for Healthy Lifestyles, Exercise & Weight Loss Programs
Good for Hair & Skin
- Hair Care: Apply Directly to Hair Before Washing as a Natural Conditioner
- Skin Care: Apply Directly onto Skin as a Natural Moisturizing Lotion
Stays liquid when refrigerated. Pure, expeller pressed oil from premium, non-GMO coconuts. Non-hydrogenated and no trans fat. Hexane free and no solvents used.
Product of Philippines
Suggested cooking use: As an alternative to butter, margarine or vegetable oil, use for baking and sauteing in temperature up to 350°F. Great for salad dressings, sauces, dips, smoothies, drizzling over popcorn & more! No refrigeration needed. Store in a cool, dry place. Safety sealed for your protection. Do not use if inner freshness seal under bottle cap is broken or missing.
©Nature's Way Products, Inc.
|Serving Size||1 Tablespoon|
|Serving Per Container||20|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Calories From Fat||130|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.71
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.25x 2.25x 6.75
Item Code: 258117
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.