Multi-symptom flu relief.* For children and adults: Suitable for children ages 6 and up.
- With clinically tested Alpha CF
- Natural, non-drowsy formula
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Great tasting
*These indications are based solely on traditional homeopathic use. They have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.
Chew or dissolve lozenges in the mouth. Do not swallow lozenges whole. For best results, use at first sign of symptoms.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 1 chewable lozenge four times daily
- Children 6-11 years of age: Take 1 chewable lozenge two times daily
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor
Other Information: Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.© 2013 Nature's Way Products, LLC
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- A cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- New symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or do not get better within 7 days
- Cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache
- Fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Temporary relieves common flu symptoms:
- runny nose
- sore throat
- stuffy nose
- minor aches/pains
|Serving Size||1 chewable lozenge|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.15
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 2.0x 3.85
Item Code: 242707
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.