For Children and Adults
- Bio-Certified Elderberry
- Echinacea, Zinc Propolis & Vitamin C
- Virologist Tested Standardized Extract
- Delicious Taste
- No Artificial Preservatives
- Gluten Free
Bio-Certified Elderberry Extract:
The high potency of BioActives® constituents in Nature's Way Sambucus standardized black elderberry extract are proven to be "bioavailable" and active within the body for optimal effectiveness.
For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winder remedy. In recent years, medical researchers have proven its efficacy in clinical trials.
- From premium cultivar elderberries with higher naturally-occurring levels of BioActives® constituents.
- Full-spectrum, solvent-free extraction process for maximum potency.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
For daily maintenance:
- Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) daily
- Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) daily
For intensive use:
- Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) four times daily
- Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) four times daily
To preserve quality and freshness keep tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.© 2013 Nature's Way Products, LLC
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size||2 Teaspoons|
|Serving Per Container||24|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Black Elderberry Extract||100mg|
|Echinacea Angustifolia and Echinacea Purpurea Liquid Extract - Proprietary Blend||0units|
|Propolis - Proprietary Blend||0units|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.79
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.35x 2.35x 6.3
Item Code: 242637
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.